Due to current regulatory restrictions, our seminar will not be able to take place as planned.
The Covid 19 virus presents all of use with new challenges and decisions on a daily basis. We are currently preparing an alternative date for you and hope to be able to welcome you again in person in the fall.
Until then, we wish you the best of health!
Products & solutions for existing hose filters
05.05.-07.05.2020 in Einbeck
Kayser Filtertech GmbH
05.05.2019 starting around 6:00 p.m.
until 07.05.2019 around 3:00 p.m.
05.05.2020 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Guided tour of P.S. Speicher in Einbeck
(Auto and motorcycle museum opposite the hotel) www.ps-speicher.de
Who should attend?
- Managers and employees from production and maintenance
- Technical purchasing
- Environmental protection officers
- Kayser – about us
- Tour of production facility in Einbeck
- Terminology of filtration
- Fundamentals of hose filtration
- Surface and deep filtration, Kay-Tex® ePTFE membrane
- Filter cartridges, pleated elements
- Savings potential in filter systems
- Selecting filter media
- Optimally protecting filter hoses
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving in dust removal systems
FREIgeist Einbeck GmbH & Co. KG
Tiedexer Tor 5
We charge a seminar fee (including 2 nights stay and full board) in the amount of €620.00 (plus VAT) per participant. We will take care of the hotel reservation when we receive your application.
With over 90 years of experience in the use of dust removal systems in a wide variety of industries, we provide the opportunity in this seminar to discuss special circumstances, problem cases, and system troubleshooting and to develop solutions.
All information is also available for download
The maximum number of participants is 35. If you are interested, we recommend sending an application no later than March 29, 2020.
Questions about the seminar? Please call us: